Saturday 23 February 2013

Week 24 Bump Update!



So this week was not very productive. I personally feel like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Everyday I have a sick feeling that my girls will come early..... too early and unfortunately this is a fear that I think most parents of twins tend to go through.  Switching the mood here... ready? ... Daddy FINALLY felt the girls kick this week! His reaction - Cool!

Haha - Men.


How far along? 24 weeks 
Total weight gain: I havent check to be honest this week.
Maternity clothes? Yes, although my maternity clothes is actually starting to feel snug.
Stretch marks? YES! WAAAAAA! I found one more on my side! A new one! 
Sleep: I've had to move BACK to the other bedroom this week, why you may ask? I'm sick yet again!!!!!! 
Best moment this week: Daddy's reaction to feeling his girls kick :) 
Miss anything?  God do you want the long list... or short list?
- drinking more coffee
- being able to turn in bed without discomfort
- sleeping on my tummy
- staying up late (anything past 10pm would be cool)
- having the desire to even put some makeup (I look worn out most days)
- not having horrible, disgusting colds!!!!!!!!!!
Movement: All the time..... and I mean - ALL.....THE...TIME!!!! (especially while I'm sleeping)
Food cravings: I <3 chocolate again.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no this is a thing of the pass
Gender: Little Princesses.
Labor signs: A little crampy but nothing to be freaked out about I dont think?
Symptoms: Holy Kansas my body hurts in places I've never seen hahaha.
Belly button in or out? not so inny anymore :(
Wedding rings on or off? On but my feeties are starting to swell which is making it hard to put on my boots :(
Happy or moody most of the time:  5ft tall... twins... and a bad cold = 1 moody-ass B*****
Looking forward to: Seeing my girls in 12 weeks time!

No comments:

Post a Comment