Sunday 10 February 2013

Week 22 Bump Update!

Week 22 Bump Update! 

This week was nice.. although still having alot of pelvic pain during the night. I also have a lovely cold which isn't nice either. I've moved out of our bedroom and into the spare room because the bed is harder (which I think will be better on the hips) and I've taken it upon myself to quarantine my little sick self. Pregnancies and colds do not mix. 


How far along? 22 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain:10 lbs which isnt too bad I think for carrying two bubs around
Maternity clothes? Ok this might be more info than anyone needs to know but I've resorted to just sporting a robe around the house - oh well.
Stretch marks? stretch marks - not too many and the ones that have popped up are tiny 
Sleep: you can say goodbye to my posture and hips ! OUCH!
Best moment this week: Seeing my girls at our ultrasound, they look like real babies now!
Miss anything?  seeing my feet! I forgot what they look like :P
Movement: gosh yes, they are especially active when mom is ready for bed.
Food cravings: Grapes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no this is a thing of the pass
Gender: Girls!!!
Labor signs: No thank god. Thank god .. just a little cramping
Symptoms: my hips hips hips hips!
Belly button in or out? Inny! but a very shallow inny.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time:  A little cranky
Looking forward to: seeing my girls again on Feb 15th :)
22 weeks pregnant  bump with twins


Twins at 22 weeks gestation





No comments:

Post a Comment