Saturday 12 January 2013

Week 19 Bump Update! SEX REVEALED!



Week 19 Bump Update! SEX REVEALED!


I know I've not been here to update ... but with the holidays .. full time work and wifey-life I've been soooooooo busy!!! So last time we left off I was being referred back to my primary hospital , which we had an appointment with on the 28th and the babies seem to be doing good! There is still in fact one week but as it has not gotten any worse they are still putting it down to twin discordance but are still monitoring every two weeks. I won't bore any of you with repetitive information, if something surfaces I will write about it. 


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: I've not been monitoring ... I think if I knew the number I'd think too much
Maternity clothes? omg yes still and I think I need more of them.
Stretch marks? no not really just some old ones.
Sleep: I have good nights and bad ones.. I think it has alot to do with my mind frame before I go to bed... I've noticed if I'm stressed I sleep worse.
Best moment this week: WE'RE HAVING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Miss anything? Walking without being in pain or major discomfort (my pelvic bone is starting to feel the pressure)
Movement: Yes.  A few times a day especially after having fruit or something with sugar. I've noticed the kicks are getting stranger. 
Food cravings: fruit - peaches and pineapples
Anything making you queasy or sick: no I think this is under control now.
Gender: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!
Labor signs: No thank god. They have alot of baking to do.
Symptoms: yes. My pelvis is starting to hurt. It's either Pelvic Girdle Grind or Siatica. Either way I get shooting pain from my pelvic bone right down to my butt bone but only on one side.
Belly button in or out? Its almost out. It's only about as deep as half of my fingernail. 
Wedding rings on or off? On... but I'm starting to notice more swelling.
Happy or moody most of the time: Sad and very emotional
Looking forward to: seeing my girls again later this week :) 


Here's a baby bump 19 weeks with Twins



Twin 1



Twin 2







No comments:

Post a Comment