Sunday 27 January 2013

Week 21 Bump Update!





Week 21 Bump Update! 


This week went by so quickly, nothing big happened. I feel like I've slept and ate my way through this week! 

My loving husband and I went to see the Lion King at the Palace Theatre in Manchester! It was a Xmas gift and this was his first time ever going to a musical.... at times he looked less than impressed - especially after I burst into song to " hakuna matata"  But truth be told a few times I caught a smile out of the corner of my eye... he liked it even though he'd never admit to it. haha.

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain:I can't find my scale..... no seriously I can't
Maternity clothes? I refuse to buy another pair of maternity jeans soooo I've butchered my post-pregnancy jeans and cut the zipper out. Frankin-pants
Stretch marks? No but I am starting to lotion the bump
Sleep: hahaha what's that?
Best moment this week: Seeing the Lion King with my Hubby
Miss anything?  sleeping the whole night without being in pain!
Movement: tons 
Food cravings: Marks and Spencers - full for longer meals! yuumm
Anything making you queasy or sick: no this is a thing of the pass
Gender: Girls!!!
Labor signs: No thank god. They have alot of baking to do.
Symptoms: My left hip around the socket hurt sooo bad I almost contemplated going to the emergency room.... but than god it passed!
Belly button in or out? That sucker is on it's way out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.. although I had a scary baby brain one day and I took them off and just couldn't remember where I left them! scaaarrry.
Happy or moody most of the time: people have been annoying me lately.
Looking forward to: seeing my girls again next week :) 





A nice photo of my attitude while having to wait a for a rather 
long intermission to be over at the Lion King. 


The Hubby and I

and the wonderful cast of the Lion King at the Palace Theatre




No comments:

Post a Comment