Friday 25 January 2013

Week 20 Bump Update!




Week 20 Bump Update! 


Nothing really happened this week.... boring. Just more sleepless nights and being tired all day.  What else is new?  We are starting to think of names for the girls! Which has been proving to be quite a daunting experience.


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: very little from the looks of it.
Maternity clothes? I refuse to buy another pair of maternity jeans soooo I've butchered my post-pregnancy jeans and cut the zipper out. Frankin-pants
Stretch marks? No thank god ... just old ones.
Sleep: hahaha what's that?
Best moment this week: hmmmmm .... eating McDonalds. DONT JUDGE ME!
Miss anything?  A night where I can sleep in one position without tossing and turning or waking up in pain!
Movement: Yes all the time now! Although I had a bit of a scare a few nights back when I couldnt feel them... sure enough next day they made up for it in loads of kicks. 
Food cravings: fruit and jaffa cakes
Anything making you queasy or sick: no this is a thing of the pass
Gender: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!
Labor signs: No thank god. They have alot of baking to do.
Symptoms: My back hurts .. I had another nose bleed and my boobs have begun to ache again.
Belly button in or out? That sucker is on it's way out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: people have been annoying me lately.
Looking forward to: seeing my girls again next week :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment